Due to a bad case of blogger’s block, none of my attempts at finishing my planned post drafts came to fruition.
Instead, here is a list of 10 things you might not know about me. In case you would like to know 10 more things about me.
1. I speak French. I grew up in Wakefield, Québec, and went to school in French until grade 8.
2. I have a bachelor’s degree in translation (from French to English).
3. I freelance as a translator and editor.
4. I have a tattoo of a fairy kitten on my shoulder. I got it when I was 15 and plan to cover it up with a bigger, adorable-r creature.
5. As a teen, I worked as a babysitter and lifeguard. In retrospect, undiagnosed anxiety made lifeguarding very stressful.
6. I swam on a masters swim team for a couple of years, and competed in a national masters swim meet in Nanaimo, BC. (My favourite stroke is butterfly.)
8. I’m 5’4-5’5.
9. I suffer from scalp psoriasis and it is the bane of my existence when it flares up.
hope plan to write a memoir someday.
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading. 😊