Happy Saturday, you lovely creatures!
(Maybe I need to work on my affectionate nicknames. It’s hard for me to tell because my husband and I call each other completely made-up words as pet names.)
Here’s what happened in my world this week:
1) Three posts went up, all of which were tons of fun to write:
- 14 Simple Ways To Love Your Socially Anxious Self
- 2 Surprising Tricks to Reduce Social Anxiety (Psst! You Might Get To Hear My Voice!)
- What Is Exposure Therapy & Why Is It Better For Social Anxiety Than Hiding Behind a Mask of Hair?
2) I added a blog post index of sorts to my main menu, for ease of skimming.
3) Angie from Mama Coffee Chat nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, which was super flattering and confidence-boosting. Thanks Angie! I won’t be doing a post on the award this time, since I answered the same questions in my recent Sunshine post, but I really appreciate that you thought of me! Check out Angie’s site for a healthy dose of “Life in between cold cups of coffee and figuring out who I am.”
4) Jesse and I made romance at each other for Valentine’s Day:
- I’m feeling really good about blogging and Instagramming. It’s connecting me with wonderful people like you, and giving me hope that maybe, just maybe, my words can help someone feel just a little bit lighter inside.
- My son James turns 5 years old in a few days!!!!! I blinked and my baby became a child.
- I’m working on a few posts based on suggestions from friends, and I’m always super open to your ideas or thoughts on what kind of posts you’d like to see! Feel free to comment or get in touch with me privately (blushygingersadie [at] gmail.com or @blushyginger on Instagram).
- And lastly:
Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for taking time out of your day to read my stuff!
(Thanks to Mike and the gang at Our DiD Journey for inadvertently teaching me the beauty of explicitly thanking your readers for their valuable time. So simple, but so classy. xoxo)